DarkMatterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smeagol's Staff application

2 posters

Go down

Smeagol's Staff application Empty Smeagol's Staff application

Post by TheRingMaster Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:11 pm

How old are you?: I'm 14, Sir.

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod?: I have 1055 hours on my other account ( Mr. Sir Cowz if you need the link pls msg my steam account it will not let me post links on here ) if you need further proof this is me please let me know, Sir.

What are you applying for? [Mod, Admin Etc..]: I am only applying for trial-mod, Sir.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, Sir!

Do you have any past experience with being staff?: Yes, Sir! I have been staff on defcon nation's school RP for about 2 months as an admin, Sir.

How can you help the server (Min 75 Words): I will be able to help your server by staying on late which is when most trouble makers get on. Plus I also am a school student which means I can get on usually when other trolls get on because lets face it most trolls are still students. I also can act under pressure, be calm all the time, be nice and be mean if i need to be. I also have lawyer blood which could help with most tough decissions and to make fair choices. If you need someone on while others can't be I will do my best to be the person to be on.

How many hours have you played on DarkmatterRP?: Not many at all maybe a good 2 hours, Sorry.

Are you mature enough to be apart of the staff team?: Yes, Sir, I know when to be serious or when to have a little bit of fun, I am well aware I might need to ban some one I like, Sir.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be apart of staff?: I'm will follow orders when needed to, I will try and do my best of solving issues when I can, I will not be afraid to be yelled at for a mistake I make, I will not be afraid to spend a whole day straight on this server if I need to, Sir.

Anything else?: Nothing else, Sir. If you want to message me please msg me on the forums and if I don't respond in a little bit please msg me on my main steam account ( Mr Sir Cowz ) Thanks you.

Last edited by TheRingMaster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheRingMaster

Back to top Go down

Smeagol's Staff application Empty Re: Smeagol's Staff application

Post by CadenGaming Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:32 pm

+1 Wink thumbs up

CadenGaming

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum